Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

County Cup Semi-Finals

4 posters

Go down

County Cup Semi-Finals Empty County Cup Semi-Finals

Post  Backfour Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:51 am

Norfolk Senior Cup semi-final draw made tonight is as follows:- Thetford Town v Norwich St Johns; Kings Lynn Town/Norwich City v Gorleston. I see that Suffolk FA have decided that their semi-finals will now be played on neutral grounds, whereas Norfolk FA continue with the policy of first out the hat play at home which, in my opinion, is wrong because the clubs that have fought their way through to this stage of the competition deserve the right to play at a neutral ground.
Backfour
Backfour

Back to top Go down

County Cup Semi-Finals Empty Re: County Cup Semi-Finals

Post  dellwood Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:23 pm

The Suffolk Senior Cup semi-finals are held on neutral venues (and always have been), the Suffolk Premier Cup now I believe first out of the hat is at home but.....in the past they have been held at neutral grounds & in the distant past a two legged tie.

dellwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Backfour Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:22 am

Dellwood, i picked up my information from the ''Green'Un 24'' website last night, where the following was stated.....'a shift in policy, that neutral venues for all open-aged semi-final ties'.
Backfour
Backfour

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenmanwalking Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:06 am

If Norwich beat Kings Lynn then the semi will be played at Emerald Park........so i was told today.
Greenmanwalking
Greenmanwalking

Back to top Go down

Post  athleticman Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:30 pm

For the last 2 seasons all Suffolk cup semi finals have been played at whoever gets picked out of the hat first.

athleticman

Back to top Go down

Post  Backfour Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:41 am

Gorleston's excellent win over Norwich City and Thetford Town's crushing win over Norwich St.Johns has set up the Norfolk Senior Cup-Final at Carrow Road. Coincidentally this is a repeat of last season's First Division Cup-Final, which Gorleston won. Should make for an interesting game with Thetford hoping to turn the tables, maybe!!!!
Backfour
Backfour

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down