Gorleston FC a shining example...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gorleston FC a shining example...

Post  Monkeyhanger on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Just a few lines to say a big thank you to all at GFC today. myself, daughter and father-in-law were warmly welcomed upon arrival at the turnstile, many officials said hello as we made our way round to get a burger and cuppa..the whole set up is so professional and a shining example to all clubs, not just my local club GYTFC..i wont go into all thats gone on between myself and GYTFC as that would be unfair on here, however i will say this..GYTFC needs to take a good hard look at itself as a football club, it used to be such a friendly place to go and enjoy an afternoon at, this season has at times been unbearable, the football has been poor and the atmosphere around the place very tense....yes there are issues surrounding the club, unanswered questions and a lot of mistrust...This must change and change soon if i'm to return with my family to support the club..i've had my belly full of confrontation,twisted lies and political goal-post moving..i simply want the club to start playing better football in a better atmosphere than is on offer at present.

My wife is now a member of the committee so i'm hoping she along with other new members can make inroads into getting the club running in a professional manner..With new proposals for an eastern league in the pipeline and travel to clubs in northants and peterborough in the 2013/14 season, its in the interests of all clubs to get in line and get generating money to meet travel expenses ect..its no good sitting and waiting for the money men in the borough to hand it over willy nilly..much better to put in place plans to get the money from initiatives such as the lottery LTFC do for example along with merchandising and giving those visiting an experience they will remember for all the right reasons.

Thank you GFC we shall return very soon as neutrals, you good people over there put a huge smile on 3 very happy football fans faces.
Monkeyhanger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gorleston FC a shining example...

Post  Greenmanwalking on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:02 am

Was nice of you to join us Rich and family....pity the team were absolute garbage,but it was a good game to watch for a neutral........so i heard!!
Greenmanwalking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top