Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Town Utd seeking a new manager

2 posters

Go down

March Town Utd seeking a new manager Empty March Town Utd seeking a new manager

Post  Spenny Tue May 22, 2012 12:48 am

March are looking for a new boss after Brett Whaley left the club to take up the vacant manager's position at UCL side Yaxley.

He engineered the club's best season for many years, but the lure of Step 5 football has proved to much to turn down. He is Yaxley born and bred and has stated it was the only job he would have left the Hares for.

Be interesting to see who takes over and if they can carry on the good work which Brett has started.

Spenny

Back to top Go down

March Town Utd seeking a new manager Empty Re: March Town Utd seeking a new manager

Post  outside left Tue May 22, 2012 8:22 am

Cool Yes it will be interesting to see what will transpire. If you were not so involved with that lot out on the Lynn Road, you and I could have done it. On the other hand, Dalglish could be an option, but then another Scotsman would be too much for people to stomach. Still it would be nice to have another FA Cup tie, would it not?

outside left

Back to top Go down

March Town Utd seeking a new manager Empty Re: March Town Utd seeking a new manager

Post  Spenny Tue May 22, 2012 10:40 am

I did think about throwing my hat into the ring... Laughing

As for the FA Cup, let's get the BKD Cup game out the way first...

Spenny

Back to top Go down

Post  outside left Wed May 23, 2012 2:48 am

Good man, well said. See you soon then my friend!

outside left

Back to top Go down

Post  outside left Thu May 24, 2012 9:52 am

Just to say that applications for the vacant post are invited by Tuesday 29th May. Contact details are on the MTFC website and Cambs Times online.

outside left

Back to top Go down

Post  outside left Sat May 26, 2012 9:30 am

It looks like we are safe this time spenny -- there are 5 people at least showing interest in the job! Phew!

outside left

Back to top Go down

Post  Spenny Tue May 29, 2012 6:21 am

Oh, thank goodness! Pep's looking at his option's, I see....

Spenny

Back to top Go down

Post  outside left Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:18 am

Most of them are looking at their options as uncertainty about changes is rife! But as you and I know from experience Spenny, this is often the way of things.

We will be up and running wnhen we play Wisbech on 21st July.

outside left

Back to top Go down

Post  outside left Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:20 am

Paul Crosbie has been appointed as Manager. A EUFA B coach, he was coach at Turks and Caicos Islands for 3 years, where he helped them rid themselves of the tag of being "the world,s second worst team". Cool

It looks a good thing for both Paul and the Football Club, who are set to focus on more local and younger players, and to build and develop facilities at the GER.

outside left

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down