DONT PANIC, DONT PANIC!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DONT PANIC, DONT PANIC!!!!!

Post  mike on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:36 am

According to twitter Danny Allen has left and gone to Ipswich Wanderers. Good signing for Wanderers.

mike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:34 am

sammy wrote:Having looked at Leiston's website , they have lost 2 keepers , Danny Potter who signed in September from Eastbourne Borough looks set to return to them & Shaun Phillips a young (gk ) on a months loan from Colchester United has been recalled as his loan period has finished

Good luck to Dan Heath if he has joined Leiston a step up for him at a higher level where hopefully he can prove himself.

Question is now How mny more players will exit Hadleigh ???? if some do leave it will be Hadleigh's loss & a gain for which ever Clubs the players join

Reckon the Hadleigh Supporters are enjoying constantly seeing new players, but I bet some wish the same team played week after week

It's a great move for him and I'm sure he'll do very well, makes Crawfords decision to drop him all the more odd!?

And I can categorically say as a Hadleigh supporters we saw 35+ players last year 25+ this year already I would like to see a constant side every week. At the back end if last season we went 12 games unbeaten to end the season, and that was with the same eleven week in week out, that says it all for me !

Danny Allen big loss great going forward sometimes sloppy defensively but a lovely lad and he will be missed

Brettisders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:38 am

Backfour

I was lucky enough to be in a position to attend the Lowestoft match ( Suffolk Premier Cup ) ( as i was in the area ), tongue in cheek, i thought i saw a tree with leaves still on it, near the river, but when I looked closely I think they were £20 notes Very Happy Very Happy

sammy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:19 am

Will we ever get our Vase game in! Third time lucky next week, which has worked out well as I can now go watch Very Happy

Our goalkeeper didn't get to make his debut you in the end for Leiston as their game as called off !

Brettisders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotty Parker on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Have Hadleigh now got their team balance right now and their season back on track after a great win at Mildenhall last night?

Scotty Parker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yiddo on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:53 am

Why is everyone having a pop at Hadleigh, most clubs are run the same, or are a certain few jealous??????

yiddo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Backfour on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:30 am

I am certainly not jealous but i have thoroughly enjoyed the ebb and flow of this topic. I just wonder where it will all end up!!! Question
By the way, good luck to everyone at the club for the FA Vase trip to AFC Emley this Saturday cheers

Backfour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:00 pm

I see Matt Stace started the 1st Team match yesterday Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
I thought he had to get his fitness back having been out of the game for a year Question Question
Having only played 1 1/2 games for the Reserves is he now back to full fitness Question
Or was it the fact that he threw his toys out of the pram at last weeks Reserve match at Long Melford & walked of at halftime that Mr. Crawford put him straight into the 1st team Question Question
What kind of a signal does that send to the up & coming young ones that have been playing Reserve Team football all year Question
No wonder the Reserve Team Management are not happy!!
As for the wages at the club, i dont think you will find that the money tree is behind the clubhouse, but we all no where it is Exclamation
Players on £50 - £100 Darren Moyes,Shane Wardley,Mark Goldfinch, Lee Mcglone, Neil Calver,Scott Chaplin,James Evans & Matt Bloomfield.
Not bad for a budget of 23K!!!

HUFC Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:35 am

H.U.F.C Supporter

With Hadleigh's successful winning run thus far in the F.A.Vase , with £9,300.00 in prize money in the coffers , this is certainly going to aid the Players Budget, with a possible £3,500 to gain if you win the next round against Larkshall or Tunbridge Wells Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sammy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:40 am

The FA Vase run has been superb, and I just have a feeling we could go all the way !

The money brought has been an added bonus and another 3500 certainly would be very nice !

Noticed SC has recalled Dan Heath from Leiston, it will be nice to see him once again in a Hadleigh shirt, although I guess he won't be overly thrilled haven't drop back down two leagues !

Brettisders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Not only to drop down 2 Leagues, but also only to be used by SC whilst Darren Moyes is out injured & then he will be dropped like a lead ballon again!!!

HUFC Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:01 pm

That wouldn't surprise me but how much sense does that make ?

Only time will tell today will be interesting !

Brettisders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:49 am

What an awful game which Norwich United really deserved to win ! We look heartless upfront and had no drive in the midfield. Defensively we looked sound, Goldfinch again at his very best and Heath making 3 really good saves !

Always hard I guess with such a big game to come, but to have no desire to play is always puzzling to me ?!? anyway 3 points !

Brettisders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:48 am

Trouble is "Brettsider ", DO ???, they still get paid, as would players in any other team if they are on contracts etc, assume your players don't have a performance clause in their's ( just turn up and play !! + take the money Very Happy Very Happy )

sammy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Will it be Heath or Moyes???

HUFC Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:27 pm

It was Heath and what a performance the lad had again !

The crowd in the first half was huge but it didn't seem to phase him, he really was the only player who could come away from that game with his head up.

Really disappointing way to go out, they had two or three good players but they were definitely beatable, big names players were non existent, especially Mcglone and Calver.

Any who a very respectable Vase run for a club of our size just a disappointing way for it to end

Brettisders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:42 pm

And where are the likes of McGlone & Calver now??
I hear Calver has told Crawford that he doesnt want to play for him any more & now the Vase run is over we havent seen mcGlone about either!!
Strange how they were all available for the Vase game, (Chaplin included in that) & then the home game on the Tuesday evening they all had knocks!!
I dare say that had we have got through they would have been available then!!
Danny Bloomfield has left the club as well now, probably brought in by Mr. Crawford for his experience, but what has he done since he joined??
Once again this season we have lost many players who loved playing for the club, but as Mr. Crawford wanted a team of supper stars these players have been messed about & left & wont return whilst he is there.
BET YOU WISH YOU HADNT LET BEN DEACON GO MR. C. Question Question 18 GOALS IN 22 STARTS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
And he wasnt good enough for our first team as a striker Exclamation Exclamation

HUFC Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adnams on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:24 pm

WELL MR. CRAWFORD, AT LEAST THE RESERVES & U18'S NO HOW TO WIN GAMES & PLAY WITH A BIT OF PASSION TO Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Adnams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Dont think you will find ADNAMS he's that bothered about those teams at the club as his is the most important!!
See our Reserve keeper saved us from a battering on Saturday???
He wasnt good enough for the first team a few weeks ago. Embarassed

HUFC Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:02 pm

He was awesome Saturday and performed brilliantly Monday as well.

I find it amazing how all these players at Hadleigh come and go, so called big names, but at the end of the season you are left with the same core of the side which have been at Millfield for the last 3 years, Jennings, Canfers, Roseys, donnellys, McLaughlins.

Consistency in selection and players is massive SC still hasn't realised that with about 60+ players going through the Millfield converyor belt the club won't go anywhere !

Brettisders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:32 pm

And how many of the above named players will still be there next season after what they have had to put up with this season from SC?
Canfer could be on his way to Brantham & Jennings i hear to Ipswich Wanderers???

HUFC Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:59 am

"Brettsider ", " Adnams " & " H.U.F.C Supporter "

from your posting it seems Hadleigh are suffering " post F.A. Vase blues ", poor run of results although you have beaten Haverhill & now Thetford, but seems strange looking at your teams sheets , how some of the "big names " have disappeared offf the radar, has the money dried up hence giving the lower paid players a chance, ( could be an expensive season for the club if you finish out of the top three with nothing to show ). but Hadleigh are probably not the only Club in the League suffering Sad Sad

Question on player numbers as listed by " Brettsiders " is your manager trying to emulate a certain manager in the then Ridgeons League with the intials of "R.C " from a few seasons ago. Think he managed to sign 109 in one season for one club Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Question Question Question

sammy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dwakeling on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:18 am

you keeper was outstanding last monday against Haverhill how he pulled of that save we are still talking about it today how he got it to spin onto the bar we will never know keep onto him you have safe hands there for a few years

dwakeling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:00 am

From what we hear he is off at the end of the Season!!
We have heard that Wisbech are looking at possibly signing him, but i think Dan is looking at playing at a higher level & from what we have seen of him this season he has got every chance of doing so.
Still we've got Darren Moyes as his replacement already lined up if the stories are true Question
Thats when he's not out injured Exclamation Exclamation
Yes strange how all the STARS have now dissappeared in to the sunset Exclamation Exclamation
Lets hope SC learns from his mistakes, but i doubt it very much Exclamation Exclamation

HUFC Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:54 pm

unfortunately we are definitely resigned to loosing Dan at the end of the season when I believe his contract is up. I have a couple of friends who watch Leiston regularly and they were incredibly impressed with him during his spell at Victory Road.

I am surprised he has lasted this long at Hadleigh, the rumours around the club were that Ipswich were following his progress so supporters are expecting to see a different goalkeeper at Hadleigh next year.

Canfer and Jennings would both be huge losses, main stays of the side for 3 seasons and both good reliable players, both been poorly treated at some point this season.

Brettisders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top