SUFFOLK PREMIER CUP EXIT

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SUFFOLK PREMIER CUP EXIT

Post  sammy on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:24 am

I bet any money that if Hadleigh United had reached the F.A. Vase final at Wembley, our dear friends at Suffolk County F.A would be the first in the queue for tickets ( free ) so they could fly the flag for Suffolk , yet in the same token, they can't seem to orgainse themselves to move fixture around to accommodate teams in National Competitions so that ALL committee members could attend, plus they as widely reported in the press and on here cannot orgainse their own county competitions, just keep stating rules are rules and matches Must be played on the dates arranged ( they should remember the bad winter of 1963 !!!! ) Very Happy Very Happy

sammy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUFFOLK PREMIER CUP EXIT

Post  welshwatcher on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:44 am

sammy wrote:I bet any money that if Hadleigh United had reached the F.A. Vase final at Wembley, our dear friends at Suffolk County F.A would be the first in the queue for tickets ( free ) so they could fly the flag for Suffolk , yet in the same token, they can't seem to orgainse themselves to move fixture around to accommodate teams in National Competitions so that ALL committee members could attend, plus they as widely reported in the press and on here cannot orgainse their own county competitions, just keep stating rules are rules and matches Must be played on the dates arranged ( they should remember the bad winter of 1963 !!!! ) Very Happy Very Happy

I've been checking to SFA Rule Book since you posted this, just finished, Phew, it's looong but I can officially confirm there is nothing in the rules about 1963!. As none of the 'Full time officers' have ever been involved in running a football club on a voluntary basis why would they think a lowly reserve player would want to watch the first team try and get to Wembley!

welshwatcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top