Prem Promotion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prem Promotion

Post  Blood on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:17 pm

So Haverhill Rovers have applied,

http://thurlownunnleague.co.uk/haverhill-rovers-apply-to-move-up/

But who else?
Surly Hadleigh United have?

Also does anyone think that this could be the season when a club actually gets relegated into
the Prem?

Blood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prem Promotion

Post  Blood on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Just looking at the Ryman North & Southern league central tables , it would seem unless Wroxham
finish bottom of the Ryman North then there will be no one coming down to Prem Division again.
This based on geographical reasons.

Blood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Backfour on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:25 am

I haven't heard any whispers yet other that mentioned above but it will be very interesting indeed to see if there will be any takers! Still 8days to go before applications have to be in so i understand.
Backfour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:19 am

It would seem that Hadleigh have not applied according to the Haverhill website , which makes you wonder why they would want to
spend so much on wages.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/haverhillroversfc/news/haverhill-rovers-apply-for-promotion-1095547.html

Blood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MIW on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Backfour wrote:I haven't heard any whispers yet other that mentioned above but it will be very interesting indeed to see if there will be any takers! Still 8days to go before applications have to be in so i understand.
Correct.Very Happy  This is from the CCL mail list, which is applicable to the ECL.

REMINDER TO CLUBS SEEKING PROMOTION TO STEP 4

Premier Division Clubs who want to progress to Step 4 at the end of the season, should they
finish in a promotion place must apply to The FA (with a copy to The League) by the
30th November. The FA wish to encourage applications only from those clubs
that have serious ambitions to progress and either currently have an E Grade or
can realistically achieve this by 31 March 2013.
Please note that no forms will be sent out. You must follow the instructions on the
link.
http://www.thefa.com/News/my-football/club-league/2013/oct/national-leaguesystem-
promotion-step-4-2014-15.aspx

MIW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:41 am

I can confirm that HUFC haven't & won't be applying to go up next year or in the future. This came from their Secretary the other week.
Blood,
I think you will find that the club itself are'nt spending that much on wages!
Its coming from that special Money Tree.Laughing 
I bet Mr. Bramble is'nt playing for £40 or £50 a game?
Makes you laugh how Mr. Crawford is telling everyone at the start of the season that his budget has been cut & then he goes out & signs Mayhew, Wright, Bramble as well as keeping Calver, Wardley & Goldfinch. Over half the side on £60 to £70+ a game. Surprised 
This is all being done for a certain person's own CV.
Look at me, look what me me me has done!!!
You speak to people at HUFC they want to see the back of him ASAP, because all he is doing is ruining the club. Mad 
When he goes that Money Tree will die & so will HUFC.

HUFC Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenmanwalking on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:56 am

So you are not a fan of Mr C then HUFC Supporter,at least you say it how it is.
I hope for people like yourself that the worse doesn't happen as it's very hard to keep a club going these days with a budget,without one you're up a certain creek without the boat let alone the paddle.
Greenmanwalking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spongebob on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:07 am

Brightlingsea have shown great ambition by applying as well. They have come a long way in a short space of time.

See here: http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/brightlingsearegentfc/news/regent-put-forward-an-applicat-1104419.html
spongebob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:59 am

H.U.F.C Supporter
Thought you would be pleased with the latest addition to the Hadleigh squad with your Manager's quest to secure the League , also assume he has made this signing in his quest for the Club to have another successful run in the F.A. Vase with a possibility of getting to the final.

But will your " money tree " be able to take the strain of paying out large wages as you state , if F.A Vase success is not achieved even if Hadleigh progress further than last season as most of the winnings wil have to go on player wages and if Hadleigh get home draws fromTeams travelling from afar their expenses have to be taken into account . also Hadleigh are down on income in the F.A . Vase this season due to not competing and winning in the earlier rounds dur to their success last year

Alot of money spent out if not going for promotion , just to win the League, then what happens next season ????????????????

sammy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenmanwalking on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:43 am

Gorleston FC have applied for promotion to step 4.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/gorlestonfc/s/news-10887.html?news_id=1106665
Greenmanwalking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:42 am

GREENMANWALKING,
Im not the only one who isnt a fan of Mr. C & if i could get others to post on this Forum you will see that there is a great deal of unrest at the club.
More so since the signing of Mr. Bramble. Was told yesterday at the match that The Youth Committee called a meeting earlier this week with The Main Club Chairman. There are a lot of people in the Youth section & around the town that want answers as to why some one with his past record has been signed by the club!!
All the talk in the papers about the Committee obtaining references etc seem to be well short of the mark!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

HUFC Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mr creosote on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:15 am

What have I done to upset you? Crying or Very sad 
mr creosote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content