Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brantham Ath v Felixstowe & Walton Utd

3 posters

Go down

Brantham Ath v Felixstowe & Walton Utd Empty Brantham Ath v Felixstowe & Walton Utd

Post  Backfour Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:41 am

I would have loved to have been at the game today. A typical game of two halves! Can someone explain to me what came over the home team in the first half with all due respect to the Seasiders Shocked 
Backfour
Backfour

Back to top Go down

Brantham Ath v Felixstowe & Walton Utd Empty Re: Brantham Ath v Felixstowe & Walton Utd

Post  dellwood Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:55 am

In the first half the Brantham defence was er.......missing for most of it ! All six goals were well taken goals, no assists from the defence except for a sliced clearance that went backward straight to Cranfield for his fourth ! The second half saw Brantham up their game to average from poor whilst Felixstowe used their three subs and treated it like a training match. Watch out Needham Market on Wednesday, lets hope the Leiston pitch is up to it.

dellwood

Back to top Go down

Brantham Ath v Felixstowe & Walton Utd Empty Re: Brantham Ath v Felixstowe & Walton Utd

Post  Backfour Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:59 am

Thanks Dellwood for your concise review of the game. It did however throw my prediction score right out of the window!! Sad 
Backfour
Backfour

Back to top Go down

Post  dellwood Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:16 am

I did put it down as an away win tho !!! Next week a good solid home win predicted

dellwood

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:18 am

dellwood wrote:I did put it down as an away win tho !!! Next week a good solid home win predicted

Good to see Felixstowe & Walton having a late spurt , its a pity they did not find the form they are in earlier in the season to put pressure on Hadleigh United & Brightlingsea Regent

However if both Felixstowe & Brightlingsea have a good run of results it could make for an interesting end to the season

One match which should be a good and interesting contest will be Felixstowe & Walton v Hadleigh Utd

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down