Has the Hadleigh bubble burst ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has the Hadleigh bubble burst ?

Post  dellwood on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:46 am

Well beaten by Felixstowe & Walton Utd 4-1 (& the Hadleigh goal was an OG !). A very comfortable home win for the seasiders against a very poor Hadleigh side who were never at the races, the first shot that the home keeper had to save was in the 91st min. On this performance they may not finish in the top two. I am sure that the usual Hadleigh supporters on here will now make their own comments.

dellwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has the Hadleigh bubble burst ?

Post  sammy on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:38 am

Dellwood

Think you may be right. As I thought this was going to be an interesting match I thought I would give it a look . Felixstowe looked a solid  outfit  in all areas , with all the Players working for each other , plenty of chat and encouragement .
whereas   Hadleigh  looked jaded , disjointed , even to some extent some Players looked as if they did not want to be on the pitch , they seemed a side of all individual players  unlike as stated  Felixstowe looked a workman like "team " .  

I think if Felixstowe  had had a better start to the season on their present form the gap in points between  yourselves and Hadleigh would be a lot closer

Will Hadleigh win the title  ???, on performances like that  I don't think so , but the still have the luxury of being 9 points clear of Brightlingsea would have 4 games in hand ( but it could be all over if Brightlingsea lose or draw a couple of matches )
Could go to the final matches of the season , interesting few weeks  ahead  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

sammy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evergreen on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:32 am

5 of Hadleighs last 7 games are away from home, but then Brightlingsea have virtually 2 games every week, plus two derbies v Clacton. Felixstowe are rolling along nicely and have the easiest run in, on paper, so don't rule them out.
Interesting 6 weeks ahead

Evergreen

View user profile http://www.gorlestonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:30 am

Or Gorleston???  Surprised 
Didn't see yesterdays match, but from what I heard today they were worse than last week against Godmanchester!!
What really puzzled many yesterday was why did we play a Right Back Left Back when we had Kris Rose sitting on the bench for 90 Minutes??
Wardley was away & so Rose was the ideal replacement, a Player who always gives 100% & never lets us down!
As has been said before the only person to loose the title for HUFC now is the manager himself!

HUFC Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:41 am

H.U.F.C Supporter

Perhaps your Manager has found a new position for Kris Rose ( left outside !! ) as looking at past Hadleigh team sheets and when he as played in matches involving Hadleigh he seems a natural in the left back postion , but Team Managers know best , they pick the teams, supporters an players don't ( that applies to most clubs )

sammy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top