Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clacton Appoint Former Manager

2 posters

Go down

Clacton Appoint Former Manager Empty Clacton Appoint Former Manager

Post  homer Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:57 am

FC Clacton have dispensed with the services of Glenn Eldridge and appointed former manager David Coyle, who a few years ago took them back into the Premier Division and won the Division 1 Cup. Interesting comments from Mr Eldridge on the FCC Forum including it seems being blamed for a fall in burger sales (I am partially to blame for that, I used to enjoy a pre-match burger but Mrs Homer has closed down that particular avenue of pleasure!). He also attributes falling attendances to the possibility of folk watching Brightlingsea Regent instead. He may be right but on my trips to Brightlingsea this season I have noticed some disgruntlement amongst the home crowd as they are only a few points off the relegation zone..bonkers, they have had a rapid rise but are now playing at a higher standard, have 46 league games with some awkward away midweek trips and gone from the top entry level for the FA Vase to the lowest for the FA Trophy so of course life is harder, don't know they are born some supporters!

homer

Back to top Go down

Clacton Appoint Former Manager Empty Re: Clacton Appoint Former Manager

Post  Backfour Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:13 am

Well, you cannot please everybody as far as Brightlingsea is concerned. Sad
Backfour
Backfour

Back to top Go down