Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HADLEIGH UNITED MANAGER SACKED!!!

+2
4-4-2
HUFC Supporter
6 posters

Go down

HADLEIGH UNITED MANAGER SACKED!!! Empty HADLEIGH UNITED MANAGER SACKED!!!

Post  HUFC Supporter Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:03 pm

It has been brought to my attention by an HUFC Committee Member following a Committee Meeting that took place on Monday evening, Stuart Crawford has sacked U18's Manager Tom Page with immediate effect.
Reserve Manager Jason Curtis & Mr. Crawford himself will be in charge of the side this evening. Sad Sad Sad

HUFC Supporter

Back to top Go down

HADLEIGH UNITED MANAGER SACKED!!! Empty HADLEIGH UNITED MANAGER SACKED !!!!!

Post  4-4-2 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Dear o Dear i think Eastenders has got nothing on Hadleigh,What is going on over there good out come at bramtham looking at last saturday's game's done well at wroxham and then this .Hadleigh u18's have always had a good team some good young player's when i have watched them in past season's and this ,well run in past and now OR IS THAT THE PROBLEM MAYBE ??? Rolling Eyes As hufc has said MR crawford is taking over ? Yet one more team he can pick every week ,as he pick's the ressies every week as well as his own side seem's like a case of ME ME ME Mad no one person is bigger than any club,What will you do when a bigger club comes in and takes the main man away ???? mind you if all 3 teams loose you have only got one person to blame now lol good luck maybe you might be thinking of a club name change I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE Laughing O and by the way i am taking away my santa which i gave you for luck lets see this week how you get on with out him affraid

4-4-2

Back to top Go down

HADLEIGH UNITED MANAGER SACKED!!! Empty Re: HADLEIGH UNITED MANAGER SACKED!!!

Post  sammy Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:48 am

Can't see why the Under 18's Manager has been sacked, not as if they are not doing well in the League as they have only played 5 matches where as other teams have played ten, could easily understand if they had played say ten matches and were bottom with one point, but if Hadleigh win some off the games in hand , they too could be in the top three, is this a panic move or are other influences behind the scenes at work.
As 4-4-2 has mentioned Hadleigh has nothing on "Eastenders " perhaps some one at the Club is intending to write a serial to compete with Eastenders, Cornation Street , title could be " Happy Days @ Hadleigh !!!! "

Add on note
Having looked at the "GreenUn " website I see Great Yarmouth's First Team Manager resigned on Saturday after their heavy defeat inflicted by Newmarket. But the Yarmouth Committee will not except his resignation ( whether that will change in the near future who knows )

So putting this into some context, Hadleigh move seems strange to say the least with only five league matches played ( 6 after tonight )
But as its been said time and time again " Footballs a funny old game !!! "

Last edited by sammy on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post  yiddo Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:42 am

Watch this space, any names in the hat????????
yiddo
yiddo

Back to top Go down

Post  CentreForward Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Any names in the hat?
I looked inside mine and it says Marks and Spencer.
CentreForward
CentreForward

Back to top Go down

Post  welshwatcher Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:41 pm

CentreForward wrote:Any names in the hat?
I looked inside mine and it says Marks and Spencer.
Nothing on their website to say they are looking for a manager, never mind joint managers who wear hats!

welshwatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Welshwatcher

Perhaps they are trying to keep it quiet about the Under 18 manager being sacked, wonder who was in charge of their match last night

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:06 am

Ive heard that Mr. Crawford & Mr. Curtis will be running the team until the end of the season.
I guess thats the only way either of them have got chance to win any silver ware this season!!

HUFC Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down