Yarmouth demise

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yarmouth demise

Post  welshwatcher on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:55 am

Spenny wrote:I'm going to the meeting on Sunday at Aveley. Anyone else going?
Believe the club I follow registered to late for Avely so they will be off to Leicester later this month.

Be interested to hear how it pans out on Sunday!

welshwatcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yarco1958 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:57 am

As Greenmanwalking has stated, yes, GYTFC have got themselves a cash injection from a local businessman which will total a 5 figure sum. As the club have announced, they are in a £5,500 debt with the council. Thing is, the backer is only going to stump up the money on a monthly basis which equates to about £850 a month if the total is £10,000? Is the council going to be happy to have their debt repaid this way - this hasn't been made clear yet?
But - now here is the surprise !!! The Chairman wants to reinstate payments to bring players in rather than pay off the debt !!! Shocked Work that one out and where the club will end up. Is the backer going to be happy with that ?? Don't think so ! Even a current committee member has spoken to the local press basically admitting mismanagement of the club and its' funding in past years - maybe there should be a deeper investigation - maybe by the league or maybe a higher authority and make moves to amend any such mismanagement?

Yarco1958

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenmanwalking on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Yarco1958 wrote:As Greenmanwalking has stated, yes, GYTFC have got themselves a cash injection from a local businessman which will total a 5 figure sum.

I didn't state it, it was copied off and linked to GYTFC website...... Rolling Eyes
Greenmanwalking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top