Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player Movements ?????

4 posters

Go down

Player Movements  ????? Empty Player Movements ?????

Post  sammy Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:36 am

With the season a few matches old, there does not seem much going on in the player transfer / movement area at present or am I wrong, did see Gorleston have made two important signings though, perhaps some of you out there may have some news, as its about now some players start moving clubs as they do not get games or left out of squads Question

sammy

Back to top Go down

Player Movements  ????? Empty Re: Player Movements ?????

Post  Adnams Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:04 am

Gorleston have indeed signed two new players in Remy Gordan & Richard Woodrow. The only other player movement i can see so far on the Ridgeons clubs website is Craig Payne who has joined Stowmarket Town.
Reading The Evening Star last week i would say that Hadleigh Utd will be looking to strengthen their already injury hit squd, after a very dissappointing start to this campaign. Again this weekend in The FA Cup conceding more than three goals in a game, as well as lacking on the striker front having lost Josh Mayhew to Woodbridge Town & new signing Alan Ross through injury for the season.

Adnams

Back to top Go down

Post  spongebob Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:26 pm

It's not for the lack of trying that there has been little movement if the activity at FC Clacton is replicated throughout the League. We have, so far (3 weeks into the season) had SIX 7 day approaches for our (all different) players!
spongebob
spongebob

Back to top Go down

Post  Belsize Park Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:58 am

Mr Bob,

Hi - I've done 2 (28 days apart I hasten to add Wink ) - prey tell who did the other 4 and who for? ha ha

see you mate

OTBC
Belsize Park
Belsize Park

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down