Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAUL ADAMS

5 posters

Go down

PAUL ADAMS Empty PAUL ADAMS

Post  welshwatcher Sat May 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Don't know how many on here are old enough to remember Paul Adams, sadly Paul died on Tuesday evening from the Evil Cancer that is so close to us all! It touches everyone!
Paul was only 57, came down from Glasgow as a youth team player with the Tractor Boys and became a highly respected manager with the then Felixstowe Town FC. One of the worlds nice guys, sadly gone but never forgotten by those who met and knew the wee Scotsman!

More about him at
http://www.felixstowefootball.co.uk/

welshwatcher

Back to top Go down

PAUL ADAMS Empty Re: PAUL ADAMS

Post  bergh1 Sun May 19, 2013 4:32 am

Paul was an absolute top bloke, i played against him a few times, when in those days you could get stuck in and Paul certainly did, he was a very good player and a very good manager, and yes very sadly missed.

bergh1

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy Sun May 19, 2013 6:52 am

All I can say is "another sad day for local football ", he will be sadly missed by the teams he played for and the players he managed

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Backfour Sun May 19, 2013 7:11 am

sammy wrote: All I can say is "another sad day for local football ", he will be sadly missed by the teams he played for and the players he managed
I can only reiterate what Sammy has said. I never knew Paul well but crossed swords with him as a player and manager in my career. He is part of what i refer to as ''football family'' within the Eastern Counties arena. Sad time indeed
Backfour
Backfour

Back to top Go down

Post  JockandRoll Mon May 20, 2013 9:45 am

I never knew Paul, but as a Glasgow boy living in the eastern counties, I know how much he would have loved this area.
I also lost my father at the early age of 57. My thoughts and condolences are with his family.

JockandRoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down