Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pitch condition at Long Melford

Go down

Pitch condition at Long Melford Empty Pitch condition at Long Melford

Post  Backfour on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:46 am

Our (Bloaters) visit to Long Melford yesterday to play Braintree Res/Academy gave us an opportunity to see the outstanding condition of their pitch. Over the years i have visited the ground many times and i must say i never seen it in such excellent quality. Full marks to the groundsman.
Backfour
Backfour

Back to top Go down

Pitch condition at Long Melford Empty Re: Pitch condition at Long Melford

Post  sammy on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:36 am

Backfour wrote:Our (Bloaters) visit to Long Melford yesterday to play Braintree Res/Academy gave us an opportunity to see the outstanding condition of their pitch. Over the years i have visited the ground many times and i must say i never seen it in such excellent quality. Full marks to the groundsman.
Yes indeed Backfour , recently watched a friendly match there, apparently the chap who does the cricket pitch ( behind the conifer hedge ) now looks after the football pitch . Think they need a new ground name now as " Stoneylands " no longer applies !!!1

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post  MIW on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:24 am

Backfour wrote:Our (Bloaters) visit to Long Melford yesterday to play Braintree Res/Academy gave us an opportunity to see the outstanding condition of their pitch. Over the years i have visited the ground many times and i must say i never seen it in such excellent quality. Full marks to the groundsman.

Ivan has done a fantastic job, last season too.

MIW

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum