Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woodbridge Town v Haleigh United 07.09.11

3 posters

Go down

Woodbridge Town v Haleigh United 07.09.11 Empty Woodbridge Town v Haleigh United 07.09.11

Post  yiddo Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Now as I'm watching football as a nuetral I would like to congratulate both clubs on a superb game of football at Notcutts Park last night, the game was played in the right spirit, at a good pace and both teams showed quality. What a great advert for local football to all who watched.
yiddo
yiddo

Back to top Go down

Woodbridge Town v Haleigh United 07.09.11 Empty Re: Woodbridge Town v Haleigh United 07.09.11

Post  Adnams Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Was there anyone who caught the eye last night? Heard Danny Laws was a spectator, who was he watching, Josh Mayhew??

Adnams

Back to top Go down

Woodbridge Town v Haleigh United 07.09.11 Empty Re: Woodbridge Town v Haleigh United 07.09.11

Post  yiddo Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Josh looked sharp in the first half and always posed a threat but was unfortunate to be taken off early in second half. Camillo Douglas was the player who stood out the most in my opinion, his electrifying pace tore the Woodbridge defence to pieces every time and there was even an end product, he was unlucky to have to go off injured during the second half after being hauled down which the ref didn't spot.
yiddo
yiddo

Back to top Go down

Woodbridge Town v Haleigh United 07.09.11 Empty Woodbridge v Hadleigh

Post  sammy Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:43 am

Strange result was expecting a home win or a possible draw, Woodbridge must have had players missing !!!. Still as i follow the Ridgeons League most teams seem to bounce back after a run of defeats, is this a one off win for Hadleigh or are they back to winning ways with that performance they should beat Stowmarket comfortably in this Saturday's F.A. Vase match , but who knows Cup Competitions have a habit of turning up with strange results

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down