Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felixstowe & Walton Utd threat

2 posters

Go down

felixstowe - Felixstowe & Walton Utd threat Empty Felixstowe & Walton Utd threat

Post  Scotty Parker Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:58 pm

I understand that Ben Cranfield has moved back to Felixstowe having initially signed for Brantham this season. I also believe they have added the signing of Bradley Barber from Needham Market which could make Felixstowe a real threat this year in the Premier Division. That said, my money is on Hadleigh this time out, who themselves have recruited very well pre-season.
It would be interesting to hear other thoughts on this years title contenders.

Scotty Parker

Back to top Go down

felixstowe - Felixstowe & Walton Utd threat Empty Re: Felixstowe & Walton Utd threat

Post  welshwatcher Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:56 am

Reading the match report from the Seasiders game at Burnham Ramblers yesterday it does show Cranfield as the goal-scorer and also shows Bradley Barber plus Rhys Barber in their line up. www.felixstowefootball.co.uk

Personally I always think its worth waiting until about 2.59 on Aug 10th (or first day of season, whichever comes first) to see who is in what side, it gives you a better insight into who has gone where!

welshwatcher

Back to top Go down