Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONT PANIC, DONT PANIC!!!!!

+12
mike
Backfour
welshwatcher
Greenmanwalking
Adnams
Brettisders
Scotty Parker
yiddo
Nuts 10
spongebob
sammy
HUFC Supporter
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DONT PANIC, DONT PANIC!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: DONT PANIC, DONT PANIC!!!!!

Post  Brettisders Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:50 am

I couldn't agree more, he was real good on Wednesday and I know for a fact he was being watched by Ipswich at one point last season.

Today hadleigh laked. Passion and quality in front of goal today, how we aren't top3 is beyond me.

Crawford released Ben Deacon in the summerand now they can't score !

Heath has been our most consistent player in the last 18 months and it will be a mistake to let him go

Brettisders

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:22 pm

H.U.F.C Supporter & Brettsiders

Carrying on your discussions with regards to your goalkeeper Dan Heath , after his excellent performance of Wednesday night against Lowestoft. I see from the match report on the "Green-Un " he was once again relegated to the "subs bench " for the match against Wivenhoe with Dareen Moyes taking over again.

What signals does that give to Dan Heath Question Question Rolling Eyes Sad

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Its crazy the amount of players that have come through this club since Mr. Crawford has been involved Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Its also interesting to hear how many players he has been after & i wonder why they havent joined us. Do you think it could be that Mr. Crawfords reputation has got about now Question Question
Look at the fantastic Youth side we had the year before last, just 2 players from that team are left now.
Michael Barwick has been playing & playing well of late in Midfield, but il put money on it that next saturday in the FA Vase he will be dropped & bring in the supper stars.
From what i see & hear now the FA Vase is the main thing & the League has now taken second stage. Well from what ive seen of late & again yesterday, we have got no chance of winning anything Exclamation Exclamation

HUFC Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:55 pm

That is very true, Michael Barwick is very talented and would be a first team regular at many TNL clubs. Crawford seems to sign peiple who have a name at this level of football. Shane Wardley and Mark Goldfinch have been great, but Lee Mcglone nd Neil Calver have been very indifferent.

Darren Moyes has done ok sinces played for Hadleigh but it must be an awkward situation for him as well

Speaking to Heath's dad yesterday it seems he hasn't been given a reason for his exclusion from the side, very poor man management

Brettisders

Back to top Go down

Post  Adnams Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:34 am

Dan was told that Mr. Moyes was brought in as competition for his place & the next game after he signed Mr. Moyes was straight in to the starting side.
From what i hear some of the players thought that Dan Heath was leaving the Club when the team sheet was read out & he was on the bench, they couldnt believe that he had been dropped Exclamation
Brettsiders,
I quite believe that Dan hasnt been given a reason for being left out, speak to the players that have left HUFC & are now playing at other Thurlow Nunn League Clubs & they will tell you about his man management Exclamation
I also hear from a Committee Member that one or two of the Committee are a bit bewildered about the Dan Heath situation. Embarassed
Shane Wardley has been a great signing for us & Mark Goldfinch has got better as the season has gone on, but Lee McGlone & Neil Calver have been disappointing.
I just feel sorry for Chris Mac & Danny Allen, the way they have been messed about this season.
Will they be about for much longer??

Adnams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:50 am

Thanks for clearing that up!

I watch a lot of TN football and in my opinion (and I'm not a GK expert), but for me Dan Heath is the best gk in the league. He constantly performs and rarely makes a mistake. Add to that he's a very young, it would feel to me he's the sort of player you would want to look after at a club. I'm sure when some of our rivals hear of this he will be gone, as will Danny Allen and Chris Mac.

I was shocked to see the Suffolk FP had dedicated a whole back page to the gk prior to today's cancelled FA Vase match, clearly nobody told them he hadn't been playing.

Brettisders

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Brettsiders
You may recall I posted a comment on this forum on Jan 12th, where i said Lee McGlone looked disappointing in the Lowestoft match, I now Adnams has made mentionof the same player & Neil Calver, about how disappointingly they have played . Reading various Club reports, in fairness Calver has been out of the squad due to injury, but surely when you return to the squad you try your hardest now only for your team mates but the Club, however in general are players like to two mentioned just there for the money, as players like these at various clubs know they will be paid if they have a poor performance or the team win, lose or draw. although some clubs have a structure where you get different amounts for a win, lose or draw, question is can you call players like these part of a team ???? Question Question Rolling Eyes

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:16 am

It must be hard to be playing in a team where your getting paid a lot less then certain players!

Lee McGlone and Neil Calver will be on a lot of money and not necessarily been consistent enough to justify it! Whereas Shane Wardley and Mark Goldfinch certainly have, but of course I am only speculating on what players earn as i have no idea !

Disappointing the game was off yesterday as team selection would have been very interesting !

Brettisders

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenmanwalking Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:44 am

Brettisders wrote:It must be hard to be playing in a team where your getting paid a lot less then certain players!

Lee McGlone and Neil Calver will be on a lot of money and not necessarily been consistent enough to justify it! Whereas Shane Wardley and Mark Goldfinch certainly have, but of course I am only speculating on what players earn as i have no idea !

Disappointing the game was off yesterday as team selection would have been very interesting !

You covered you ar5e well there..... Laughing
Greenmanwalking
Greenmanwalking

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:50 am

No, none of us have an idea what players earn exactly, but we are all aware that the SUPPER STARS are on far more than alot of the other loyal players, Danny Allen, Paul Donnelly, Kris Rose, James Blades, Ollie Canfer ETC.
Many of these SUPPER STARS are only at the club for one thing & when the pot runs dry they will be gone.
And how many of them actually earn their wages Question Question Question

HUFC Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:09 am

Greenmanwalking wrote:
Brettisders wrote:It must be hard to be playing in a team where your getting paid a lot less then certain players!

You covered you ar5e well there..... Laughing

HAha you could say that, but lets be honest it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to work it out !

HUFC Supporter can't help but agree ! Guessing we haven't applied for promotion ?

Brettisders

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:38 am

A question to Brettsiders, H.U.F.c Supporter, & Adnams

Whilst the discussion is focused on Hadleigh United players and what wages ( or payment ) they recieve for playing, other Clubs in East Anglia not just Thurlow Nunn Clubs, most seem to pay players inone way or another
The question is who really benefits from a Club paying out sometimes in excess of £30 k per season , when a Club such as Hadleigh finish in eigth or ninth position in the league , in my book its not the Club that benefits or the hard working people who work behind the scences for the Club to function, but the players . Again in my book a majority of players who are being paid do put a great effort in each match to try and get the win ( especially if they get amount for a loss, a bit more for a draw and more still for a win ), however there are some "Super Stars " in Clubs as you have mentioned get a handsome fee for playing whether the team win, lose or draw ) with no financial penalties for a poor performance , whereas a fellow team mate on less money plays and outstanding match, if players are paid they should all be paid the same after all said and done its supposed to be a "team game " Laughing Laughing

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:21 pm

Sammy

I totally agree, payment should be made on a performance basis. Finishing 8th isn't good enough for the sort of money being spent on players wages this season. However the good Vase run does put pay to that slightly. however, would you class this season a success if Hadleigh went out at this stage of the vase and finished mid table in the league ?!?! probably not.

I do feel with the type of player we have a mix of experience- calvers, wardley, godlfinch, mcglone, with youth - Barwick Heath Canfer Brown the team has potential to finish within the top 3, just need managing appropriately and finances shouldn't play a part at all, but like in football at all levels it does !

Brettisders

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:38 am

I see we have signed a couple of new lads, James Evans and Danny Bloomfield from Needham.

Had anybody seen these boys play? Did they play in the Suffolk Prem cup game ?

Brettisders

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:51 am

Well thats another kick in the B******s for HUFC Youth.
I bet these two aren't playing for £30 a game like he states the others are because of the Clubs budget. 23k!!!!!!!
I think not, it willl be interesting to see the clubs Statement Of Accounts come the end of the season Exclamation Exclamation
HADLEIGH UNITED YOUTH
PACK UP & GET OUT OF THE CLUB BECAUSE YOU HAVE GOT NO HOPE.
More BIG name signings, will this cause more unrest at the club Question Question
Where are all these players going to play Question Question

UNBELIVEABLE. Mad Mad

HUFC Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  HUFC Supporter Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:52 am

Oh & i forgot to add & the club wonders why the gates have dropped off from 130+ to just over 80+ on average!!!!!!

HUFC Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 am

Departures you'd expect to start appearing !

Brettisders

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:39 am

H.U.F.c Supporter & Brettsiders

How many more for your First Team Squad as like most who have the East Anglian daily Times newspaper I see that Danny Laws has had a "clear out " of players with your Manager signing 2 players , namely James Evans & Danny Bloomfield.

I guess these players don't come cheap on the wages front with both playing in the Ryman League.

How long before some of the players you have both mentioned decide to " up sticks " as the squad seems to be very growing in numbers and not every one will get a first team match.

Can only assume Needham Market are watching the pennies whereas your Club seem to be spending plenty Laughing Laughing Laughing

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Looking at our squad list we now have 5 centre forwards !!
+Lee McGlone
+Jerrell Layne
+Danny Bloomfield
+James Blades
+Sam Banya

6 Centre backs
+Mark Goldfinch
+Paul Donnelly
+Mark Gaisford
+Lewis Bailley
+Kris Rose
+Matt Stace

hmmmmmmmmmm Shocked

Brettisders

Back to top Go down

Post  welshwatcher Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:48 pm

I hear your young 'keeper is on his way!

Interesting sums a couple of posts above
Wage bill 30k x 40 weeks x 15 man first team squad = £50.00 a head, how many do you think are on above £50 and how many below?

welshwatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:17 pm

WelshWatcher

where to ?? I thought this may happen !!

No idea i'm guessing the big names will be on a lot more then £50 but who knows !

Brettisders

Back to top Go down

Post  Brettisders Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:18 pm

It seems WelshWatcher you were correct. No mention on the Hadleigh website, but it seems Dan Heath has joined Leiston, this is from his Twitter page

Dan Heath ‏@danheath2011
Thanks to every1 at Hadleigh loved my time at the club going to miss everyone on & off the pitch, got a fantastic opportunity at Leiston

He will definitely be a loss, and makes his exclusion from the side all the more strange! I knew having Twitter was going to be worth it for something ! Laughing

Brettisders

Back to top Go down

Post  welshwatcher Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Brettisders wrote:It seems WelshWatcher you were correct. No mention on the Hadleigh website, but it seems Dan Heath has joined Leiston, this is from his Twitter page

I'm not famous for placing inaccurate information Brettsider!

welshwatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  sammy Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:26 am

Having looked at Leiston's website , they have lost 2 keepers , Danny Potter who signed in September from Eastbourne Borough looks set to return to them & Shaun Phillips a young (gk ) on a months loan from Colchester United has been recalled as his loan period has finished

Good luck to Dan Heath if he has joined Leiston a step up for him at a higher level where hopefully he can prove himself.

Question is now How mny more players will exit Hadleigh ???? if some do leave it will be Hadleigh's loss & a gain for which ever Clubs the players join

Reckon the Hadleigh Supporters are enjoying constantly seeing new players, but I bet some wish the same team played week after week

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Backfour Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:42 am

I ask a simple question. ''Is there a money making machine in a shed behind the clubhouse''? Just asking Very Happy Very Happy
Backfour
Backfour

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum