Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stanway rovers

3 posters

Go down

Stanway rovers Empty Stanway rovers

Post  Basher132 Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:31 am

Evening everyone.
I'm new to this forum, and non-league in general. I'm a short walk from Stanway Rovers, and was wondering, if I were to go to a game on Saturday, what to expect. For example, if I took my sons, could I feed them ?!
Any input would be great.
Thanks in advance.
Bash.

Basher132

Back to top Go down

Stanway rovers Empty Stanway Rovers FC

Post  Belsize Park Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:34 am

Hello Bash - you wrote

.....Evening everyone.
I'm new to this forum, and non-league in general. I'm a short walk from Stanway Rovers, and was wondering, if I were to go to a game on Saturday, what to expect. For example, if I took my sons, could I feed them ?!
Any input would be great. Thanks in advance. Bash. ...

Welcome to the Hawthorns home of Stanway Rovers FC. We would love to see you and your family come along and support the Rovers.

For all 1st Team and Reserves games (Sats & Wed) we always have the famous Jackies pitch side Tea Hut open, serving all the usual hot & cold drinks, snacks, pies etc with a warm welcome and a big smile Smile .

On 1st Team match days, in addition to Jackies Tea Hut we normally have the Pitch side Burger Van open selling all the usual fare -freshly sourced from local butcher.

For Youth Team Games (Thursdays) & Colchester United Ladies FC games (Sundays) we always have hot drinks available in the Members Bar if the Tea Hut is not open.

In addition, on match days the well appointed Members Bar is open from 12 noon on Sats & 7pm til late on weekdays.

The Hawthorns stadium is undergoing a facelift at the moment to improve spectator comfort and atmosphere.

You are all very welcome - make yourself known on matchdays

OTBC

Belsize Park
Belsize Park

Back to top Go down

Stanway rovers Empty Re: Stanway rovers

Post  dwakeling Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:10 am

Most of the Non league is a happy go lucky bunch of people that are there to enjoy the love of football as well as support there local team with some excellent facillities at most of the grounds and you will be welcomed at many many clubs up and down the region
dwakeling
dwakeling

Back to top Go down

Stanway rovers Empty Stanway Rovers

Post  Basher132 Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Thanks very much for your replies!
Bash

Basher132

Back to top Go down

Stanway rovers Empty Re: Stanway rovers

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content