Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seperate link for Braintree Town Reserves (Twitter.)

Go down

Seperate link for Braintree Town Reserves (Twitter.) Empty Seperate link for Braintree Town Reserves (Twitter.)

Post  MIW on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:54 am

https://twitter.com/btownacademy

Noticed a lot of clubs have been linking to the first team twitter page, our Academy Reserves have opened a page which relates to the Eastern Counties side rather than the Conference side.

Hope you find it helpful.

MIW

Back to top Go down

Seperate link for Braintree Town Reserves (Twitter.) Empty Braintree Reserves

Post  gazza on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:01 am

Hi - Have you seen keelan sorrel yet at braintree ressies as he has been plying his trade at holland fc and fc clacton.

gazza

Back to top Go down

Seperate link for Braintree Town Reserves (Twitter.) Empty Re: Seperate link for Braintree Town Reserves (Twitter.)

Post  MIW on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:05 am

He did mention both clubs for his pen pic, he played his first game Haverhill Borough on Wed 11/02 he started the game which we won 2.0 and then Sat 14/02 he was a used sub against Halstead Town coming on in 57 minutes we lost 3.1 we haven't played since, but looks a good prospect to do well with the Iron.

MIW

Back to top Go down

Seperate link for Braintree Town Reserves (Twitter.) Empty Braintree Reserves

Post  gazza on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:10 am

Miw,
      I just do all the coaching at holland fc and want players to play higher and learn the game in which i love and try and get better.
My brother played for Braintree and so did i !!! Russell Cotton and myself Shaun Gascoyne.

Last edited by gazza on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

gazza

Back to top Go down

Seperate link for Braintree Town Reserves (Twitter.) Empty Re: Seperate link for Braintree Town Reserves (Twitter.)

Post  MIW on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:17 am

Thanks for the info, I will mention it to my mate, he has been watching the Iron (first team) since they were an Eastern Counties side, I can only go back as far as Ryman days. Very Happy

MIW

Back to top Go down

Post  MIW on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:16 am

Gazza,

Just added Keelan's photo, for you to see http://braintreetownreserves.blogspot.co.uk/
and your club Holland FC get a mention here for pen pics scroll to post 22. : http://braintreeforum.proboards.com/thread/5307/attached-pics-reserves-programme

In training kits before Halstead Town fixture.

MIW

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum