Eastern Counties Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Braintree - Braintree Reserves Website.

4 posters

Go down

Team Braintree - Braintree Reserves Website. Empty Team Braintree - Braintree Reserves Website.

Post  MIW Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:03 pm

http://www.teambraintree.co.uk/

For those of you who are in the 1st Division, you may be interested in this site. If you are not sorry to have bothered you. Very Happy

MIW

Back to top Go down

Team Braintree - Braintree Reserves Website. Empty Re: Team Braintree - Braintree Reserves Website.

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:57 am

As we all know Braintree Town and Team Braintree are in no way connected, otherwise Team Braintree would never be allowed to join a step 6 League (Reserve teams are not allowed at step 6 and above).
The fact that the website is headed as Team Braintree but immediately underneath it states Braintree Town Reserves leads me to think that there MAY be a connection between the two after all.
Or have I read something into it that's not really there? Silly me!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://eclforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Team Braintree - Braintree Reserves Website. Empty Re: Team Braintree - Braintree Reserves Website.

Post  crackers Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:55 am

yeah.......silly you!!

crackers

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenmanwalking Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:12 am

Admin wrote:As we all know Braintree Town and Team Braintree are in no way connected, otherwise Team Braintree would never be allowed to join a step 6 League (Reserve teams are not allowed at step 6 and above).
The fact that the website is headed as Team Braintree but immediately underneath it states Braintree Town Reserves leads me to think that there MAY be a connection between the two after all.
Or have I read something into it that's not really there? Silly me!

I am sure admin will remove this post when he sees it as we all know there is no connection whatsoever between the two clubs and therefor this statement above is in fact true libelous...or is it? lol!
Greenmanwalking
Greenmanwalking

Back to top Go down

Post  crackers Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:15 am

yeah....silly you to !!

crackers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down